Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too Old for Facebook

So I just created a Facebook Fan Page for Iron Dog Metalsmiths. Man, I think I'm too old to figure out how that site works. It took me forever just to figure out how to edit my page once I created it. I still don't have it done/ready.
I've got it linked to Twitter, so hopefully, I won't have to worry about updating BOTH place, just the one.

My wonderful friend, Nora, has already become a fan. Perhaps I should get a few lessons from her... How to Navigate Facebook 101.

I'd put a link to the Page, but I'm not sure I'd even know how to do that correctly. So, until I figure it out, just go to Facebook and search for Iron Dog Metalsmiths. And if you can.... HELP ME!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd be happy to help you out with FB questions, though I'm no pro myself. I did figure out how to make a URL link right to your page. Give me a shout sometime!

Sue said...

Yup. Last I read, you have to have 25 fans to get a shorter, prettier URL. It used to be 100 fans.
I think I have 4 more to go.