Friday, July 25, 2008

Follow Up

The woman that bought six of my items contacted me via email. Which I'm glad for, it's just much easier than the phone, mostly because if I don't recognize the number on the caller ID, I'll let the answering machine pick up.
Anyway, she DOES want that necklace. Or at least she inquired about it and asked how much it would cost.
I told her the price and also that I could bring it to the Gallery to put on hold for her. I plan to do that anyway, since I'm guessing she'll want to buy it, and if she doesn't, I could just bring it back home next week. I had listed it on Etsy intially, so, until I can make a new one (or this woman doesn't want it) I inactivated the listing.
I probably should just make a new one anyway. I went ahead and made a gallery item tag for this necklace, so, if this lady ends up not buying it, then I could just keep it in the gallery and make a new one for Etsy.
We shall see. Oh yes, we shall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your spate of sales! I am in the same quandary as you regarding when to leave feedback on Etsy.

I recently sold a pair of earrings, emailed the lady to tell her when I'd ship, shipped them out, and I have yet to hear from her at all. Didn't use Del Conf. but will definitely do it in the future.

Good luck with the necklace sale.

Kate